Top 10 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – February 17-23, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, February 17-23, 2020!
- All week, find FREE and fun things to do in Houston!
- On Monday, go to Sensory Friendly Day at the Children’s Museum of Houston. There will be dimmed lights, limited extra sounds and no distracting motions during this private event. Admission is discounted and registration is required.
- On Wednesday, play Children’s BINGO at Levy Park.
- On Thursday, enjoy Free Museum Entry in the Museum District.
- On Friday or Saturday, take your Youngest Artists to the Museum of Fine Arts Houston.
- On Saturday, find great deals at the annual (and huge) Garage Sale at Poe Elementary. We’ve found strollers, clothes, furniture and kids gear in the past!
- On Saturday, take the family to the Texas Children’s Hospital Presents Art in the Park at Evelyn’s Park. You can create origami butterflies.
- On Saturday, make a Teen Craft at Discovery Green. The project will be making buttons for African American History Month.
- On Sunday, go Birding with a Ranger at Sheldon Lake State Park.
- On Sunday, attend Inprint Cool Brains! Reading Series presents Alan Gratz at Meyerland Performing and Visual Arts Middle School.