Top 10 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – February 10-16, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, February 10-16, 2020!
- All week, find FREE and fun things to do in Houston!
- On Wednesday, take the little kids to Gymboree at Evelyn’s Park.
- On Wednesday, go to Children’s BINGO at Levy Park.
- On Thursday, enjoy Free Museum Entry in the Museum District.
- Thursday through Monday, go see Cirque Italia at Katy Mills Circle.
- On Saturday, learn about Adaptation Fashion and go on a Bird Walk at Sheldon Lake State Park.
- On Saturday, go to Pioneer and Settler Day at Lake Livingston State Park.
- On Saturday, at the Nature Discovery Center, Walk on the Wild Side!
- On Sunday, go to the Bayou Bend Family Day “The Art of Movement”. At this free event, you can find activities, games, demonstrations, and performances throughout Bayou Bend’s gardens and historic mansion.
- On Sunday, take the big kids to The Diary of Anne Frank by Main Street Theater, at MATCH. It’s the haunting, true story of two families forced to hide from the world in an attic with World War II raging around them and the courageous people who risked their own lives to protect them.