Top 10 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – December 16-22, 2019
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, December 16-22, 2019!
- All week, go skating, outdoors, on the ICE at Discovery Green. On Monday, be a Cheap Skate.
- All week, go to Christmas Village at Bayou Bend. Cross the light covered suspension bridge, sled down the hill, have a “snow ball” fight and more!
- All week, enjoy the lights and live entertainment at Magical Winter Lights at Gulf Greyhound Park!
- All week, go to Trains Over Texas at Houston Museum of Natural Science. This exhibit is free with general admission and free for members. And general admission is free on Thursday afternoons.
- All week, take the family to the Christmas Trains at Second Baptist. Miniature trains will wind their way through enchanting town centers and villages at several Second locations.
- All week, go to Galaxy Lights at Space Center Houston. Wednesday is Reliant Wednesday… bring your toy to the collection area at the entrance of Space Center Houston and receive a $5 coupon to redeem at any Space Center Houston ticket booth.
- On Thursday, enjoy Screen on the Green: A Christmas Story at Discovery Green.
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, go see A Christmas Carol – A Ghost Story of Christmas at Alley Theatre.
- Friday or Saturday, take the family to The Best Christmas Pageant Ever at Main Street Theater.
- Friday, Saturday or Sunday, take a tractor ride through the Trail of Lights at Dewberry Farms.