Top 10 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – April 6-12, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, April 6-12, 2020!
- All week, enjoy the Museum of Fine Arts Virtual Museum Experience. You will find Family-Friendly Art Activities at Home and can Browse the MFAH Collections.
- All week, watch Mr. O’s “O Wow Moments”, Daily Animal Livestream, Storytime, Education Moment and Toddler Time on the Children’s Museum of Houston Facebook Page.
- Any day, at the Houston Museum of Natural Science, you can dig deep into the permanent exhibits with the Google Cultural Institute virtual museum. Dive into the Beyond Bones Podcast archive. Or watch LOTS of science videos!
- All week, watch the Daily Animal Livestream on the Houston Zoo Facebook Page.
- All week, enjoy Levy Park, Online. There are new activities each day.
- Any day, enjoy a Virtual Visit to the Lone Star Flight Museum.
- On Tuesday and Thursday, let the little kids take the Children’s Movement Class.
- On Friday, do some Virtual Volunteering with Generation Serve Houston on their Facebook page. A new project, to do together, each week.
- On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, enjoy the programming by Texas Outdoor Family, Texas Parks and Wildlife. You can take a virtual Fishing Lesson, make Dutch Oven Delights, or do Indoor Camp Cooking.
- Any day, enter the Houston Public Library’s Teen Comic Creation Contest! Or at Brazos Bookstore, enter the Kid’s Bookmark Contest 2020.