Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, October 26-Novemer 1, 2020!
Know that this post is done in advance… and I may not get it updated immediately! If the guidance changes due to the virus, then follow the guidance!
- All week, attend Zoo Boo at the Houston Zoo! There are some changes this year… and instead of the festivities just being on the weekends, you can wear your costume and participate every single day.
- All week, watch The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley… from home! It will be the same great performance you expect from Main Street Theater, but you will watch from your own personal link.
- On Thursday, watch the Howl-o-ween Dog Virtual Costume Contest with Levy Park.
- On Friday, attend Tinkercad: Movie Monsters . It’s a free virtual workshop at the Children’s Museum of Houston.
- On Saturday, enjoy the Fall Festivities at Blessington Farms.
- On Saturday, Dress up and head to Halloween in the Hangar at the Lone Star Flight Museum, Zoo Boo at the Houston Zoo, Fall Fun Day at the George Ranch Historical Park, Boo on the Boardwalk at Kemah Boardwalk or the Halloween Pop-Up Bike Lane at Benavidez Elementary School.
- On Saturday, watch Ghosts, Ghouls & Goblins with the Houston Symphony
- Any day, take a trip to a farm! Here is a long list of farms open for fun around Houston.
- Any day, take a Musical Scavenger Hunt along Buffalo Bayou! You can explore 40 stops along the trails of Buffalo Bayou, with ROCO providing the soundtrack to its landmarks and public art. Just use your smartphone to scan and plan the music.
- Any day, snap photos at some amazing Houston area murals!