Things To Do In Houston, With Kids… Posts On BigKidSmallCity, Published March 30-April 5, 2019!
There are a lot of things to do in Houston, with kids, each week… and it can be hard to keep track of it all!
To help you find all the Houston resources, weekend events, Houston parks, kid friendly restaurants and things to do… here are all the updates from this week, March 30-April 5, 2019.
- Full List of things to do in Houston, with kids, April 4-10
- Video of things to do in Houston, with kids,
- Top Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – April 1-7
And you can always find the “Weekend Events” category HERE.
Things To Do Around Houston:
- British International School Of Houston Summer Camps… Sign Ups Happening NOW!
- Enjoy Ray Miller Park!
- The Houston Zoo’s Kathrine McGovern Water Play Park Is Open For The Season!
- Houston Public Library Books Alive! 10th Annual Children’s Book Celebration + Mac Attack! Art Contest
- Find This: Shipping Container House!
Family Friendly Restaurant:
- FREE Breakfast To Kick Off STAAR Testing At McDonald’s On April 9, 2019
- Finn Hall In Downtown Houston… 10 Restaurants, 1 Roof!