Hamilton will be at Houston’s Hobby Center from April 24 through May 20, 2018… and there will be 32 $10 orchestra tickets for each performance.
You can enter the #HAM4HAM LOTTERY two days before each show!
- Thirty-two (32) orchestra tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each. The digital lottery will open at 11:00 AM CT on Sunday, April 22 for tickets to the Tuesday, April 24 performance. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- You can also visit THIS website to register.
- The lottery will open at 11:00 AM CT two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 AM CT the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11:00 AM CT the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 PM CT the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4:00 PM CT the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
Get more details, more rules HERE.