Top 6 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – September 9-15, 2019
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, September 9-15, 2019!
And for all the fall festivals, farms and pumpkin patches, go HERE!
1. Monday through Thursday, cheer for the Astros at Minute Maid Park!
2. On Wednesday, cheer for the Dynamo at BBVA Compass Stadium!
3. On Thursday, go to the museums for free! Find the free entry hours HERE.
4. On Friday, cheer for the Dash at BBVA Compass Stadium!
5. On Friday, take the family to México en el Corazón at Discovery Green!
6. On Saturday, go to the Rosenberg Railroad Museum Fall Fun Fest! The theme is “May the Steam be With You”… and costumes are encouraged. Attendees can ride the trackless train, and enjoy bounce houses, face painting and carnival games.
8. On Saturday, stay up late at Screen on the Green: Incredibles 2 at Discovery Green. Bring a blanket or chair to enjoy the show.
9. On Sunday, bring the kids to the GF + TOV Party 3.0 at Gallery Furniture North Freeway. There will be incredible prop photos, live DJ, beverages, ice-cream and MORE!! Bring the family and post your BEST photos!