Top 20 Things to Do this Christmas Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – December 24-30, 2018
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, December 24-30, 2018, from our sponsor, Children’s Memorial Hermann!
You can also find the full list of events HERE!
2.-7. On Christmas day, go to Festival of Lights at Moody Gardens, Magical Winter Lights at Gulf Greyhound Park, Sugar Land Holiday Lights at Constellation Field or Santa’s Wonderland in College Station. Cheer for the Rockets at Toyota Center or skate on the ICE at Discovery Green.
8. Wednesday through Sunday, go to Winter Break at the Museum at the Museum of Fine Arts Houston.
9. Wednesday through Sunday, go to the Christmas Village at Bayou Bend. Cross the big lit up suspension bridge and to find thousands of lights and activities for all ages throughout the 14-acre estate.
10. Wednesday through Sunday, go to Potted Potter – The Unauthorized Harry Experience – A Parody by Dan and Jeff at Hobby Center. The last time we saw it, my kids laughed so hard their sides hurt. (Look for discount tickets HERE!)
11. Wednesday through Sunday, go to SHEN YUN at Jones Hall.
12. On Thursday, enjoy free admission in the Museum District!
13. On Thursday, watch Elf on the lawn on Discovery Green!
14.-16. All week, Get on the ICE at Discovery Green… and even Skate with Spider Man on Saturday! And don’t forget to interact with the art and enjoy the giant gingerbread house while you are at the park!
17.-20. All week long, see the lights! Go to Magical Winter Lights in La Marque, Zoo Lights at the Houston Zoo, Festival of Lights at Moody Gardens or Sugar Land Holiday Lights at Constellation Field.