Things to Do in Houston, with Kids… Posts on BigKidSmallCity, Published December 8-14, 2018!
There are a lot of things to do in Houston, with kids, each week… and it can be hard to keep track of it all!
To help you find all the Houston resources, weekend events, Houston parks, kid friendly restaurants and things to do… here are all the updates from this week, December 8-14, 2018.
- Full List of things to do in Houston, with kids, December 13-19
- Video of things to do in Houston, with kids, December 13-19
- Top Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – December 9-16
- Christmas Festivals, Shows, Lights & Family Fun… Things to Do in Houston, with Kids, During the Holidays 2018!
And you can always find the “Weekend Events” category HERE.
Things to Do Around Houston:
- Sugar Land Holiday Lights… Now through January 1, 2019!
- 850 Pounds of Sugar, 800 Pound Gingerbread, 1,000 Pounds of Dark Chocolate and 725 Pounds of White Chocolate… The Gingerbread House at Hilton Americas Houston!
- Reserve Your Free Voucher Now… for Astros FanFest on Saturday, January 26, 2019!
- Find This: Smither Park