Top 15 Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids –December 3-9, 2018
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, Decmeber 3-9, 2018.
You can also find the full list of events HERE!
6. All week long, skate on the ICE at Discovery Green!
7. On Thursday, enjoy free admission in the Museum District!
8. On Thursday, watch Home Alone on the lawn at Discovery Green.
9. Thursday through Sunday, go to A Christmas Carol – A Ghost Story of Christmas at Alley Theatre (save 20% with Discount Code SNOW).
10. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, go to the Tomball German Christmas Market & Festival at the Tomball Train Depot.
11. On Saturday, head downtown to City Hall for the Gingerbread Build Off! This is a free, family-friendly holiday event with an epic, edible battle among dozens of teams, using entirely consumable building materials. Kids are invited to create their own mini gingerbread houses in the Kid’s Construction Zone, where gingerbread supplies and candies are provided at no cost on a first-come, first served basis.
12. On Saturday, watch Santa Land at Lone Star Flight Museum.
13. On Saturday, go to Mr. Popper’s Penguins by Main Street Theater at MATCH!
14. On Saturday, Skate with Santa on Saturday. You’re probably not surprised to learn that the man in red is a pretty good ice skater.
15. On Saturday, enjoy A Polar Express Christmas at Jones Hall!