Top 10 Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – August 6-12, 2018
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, August 6-12, 2018.
2. All week long, go see the Park People at Allen Center Downtown. The monochromatic, interactive Lego brick sculptures are seated on benches, waiting for you to sit next to them.
3. On Monday, take the family to a Taste of Rosenberg. Join over a dozen local restaurants at the Rosenberg Civic Center for free samples and live music.
4. On Tuesday, bring your coupon to Two for Tuesday at the Downtown Aquarium. Get buy one get one free admission to the aquarium, the stingray tank and all the rides.
5. On Wednesday, learn about the Snakes of Texas with the Family Night at the Nature Discovery Center.
6. On Thursday, enjoy the Free Museum Day in the museum district.
7. Thursday through Sunday, cheer for the Astros at Minute Maid Park.
8. On Friday, Fly in for Storytime at the Lone Star Flight Museum. When you arrive on time for storytime… you get a big discount on museum admission!
9. Friday through Sunday, cheer for the Skeeters at Constellation Field.
10. On Friday and Saturday, Beat the Heat with the bash at the Houston Zoo. Play in the snow and splash in the splashpad!