Top 10 Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – August 13-19, 2018
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, August 13-19, 2018.
2. All week long, go see the Park People at Houston Center. The monochromatic, interactive Lego brick sculptures are seated on benches, waiting for you to sit next to them.
3. Monday through Thursday, cheer for the Skeeters at Constellation Field
4. On Tuesday, bring your coupon to Two for Tuesday at the Downtown Aquarium. Get buy one get one free admission to the aquarium, the stingray tank and all the rides.
5. Tuesday and Wednesday, cheer for the Astros at Minute Maid Park.
6. On Thursday, enjoy the Free Museum Day in the museum district.
7. On Friday, Fly in for Storytime at the Lone Star Flight Museum. When you arrive on time for storytime… you get a big discount on museum admission!
8. On Friday, cheer for the Dash at BBVA Compass Stadium.
9. On Friday and Saturday, take the family to Game Night at the Houston Zoo. This is the last Evening Chill of the summer!
10. On Saturday, cheer for the Dynamo at BBVA Compass Stadium.