Things to Do in Houston, with Kids… Posts on BigKidSmallCity, Published July 28 – August 3, 2018!
There are a lot of things to do in Houston, with kids, each week… and it can be hard to keep track of it all!
To help you find all the Houston resources, weekend events, Houston parks, kid friendly restaurants and things to do… here are all the updates from this week, July 28 – August 3, 2018.
- Full List of things to do in Houston, with kids, August 2-8
- Video of things to do in Houston, with kids, August 2-8
- Top Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – July 30-August 5
- Resources for Summer Break in Houston for 2018! Things to Do and How to Stay Cool!
And you can always find the “Weekend Events” category HERE.
Things to Do Around Houston:
- Play at the Free at the Indoor Playground at Memorial Church of Christ!
- Park People in Downtown Houston… Now through August 24, 2018!
- Navy Ships, Fishing & Great Playground at Seawolf Park on Pelican Island/Galveston
- Sylvan Beach Park… Play at the beach, without driving to Galveston!
- Find This: Jet!