Top 9 Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – July 30 – August 5, 2018
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, July 30 – August 5, 2018.
2. All week long, go see the Lego people, Park People Art Exhibit, at Allen Center Downtown.
3. On Monday, Special Needs Families can enjoy the Special Pirate Celebration at Pirates Bay Baytown.
4. On Tuesday, bring your coupon to Two for Tuesday at the Downtown Aquarium. Get buy one get one free admission to the aquarium, the stingray tank and all the rides. (Our favorite is the train that goes through the shark tank!)
5. On Tuesday, learn about Texas Snakes and More at Discovery Green.
6. On Thursday, enjoy the Free Museum Day in the museum district.
7. On Friday, Fly in for Storytime at the Lone Star Flight Museum. When you arrive on time for storytime… you get a big discount on museum admission!
8. On Friday and Saturday, enjoy some Super! Summer Fun at the Houston Zoo. Wear your favorite fairy tale gown or superhero cape… or make your own at the zoo.
9. On Saturday, go to Hands On Houston at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft! This month you can do paper weaving with Daniel Garver. This event is always free and open to all ages.