Top 10 Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – July 23-29, 2018
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, July 23-29, 2018.
2. On Tuesday, bring your coupon to Two for Tuesday at the Downtown Aquarium. Get buy one get one free admission to the aquarium, the stingray tank and all the rides. (Our favorite is the train that goes through the shark tank!)
3. On Wednesday, cheer for Dynamo at BBVA Compass Stadium.
5. On Thursday, enjoy Free Ice Cream & Family Fun at Discovery Green. Chevrolet is honoring Houston’s newest group of future Astros fans with a fun, family-friendly celebration. A Texas hospital reported 48 births in just 41 hours, around nine months after the Astros’ historic World Championship win. To celebrate new and expecting parents of these World Championship Babies, Chevy is inviting Houston families to Discovery Green. Guests are encouraged to wear their favorite Astros gear and can enjoy free Blue Bell ice cream and other fun activities, while also learning from safety experts on how to keep families safe during the summer.
6. On Friday, Fly in for Storytime at the Lone Star Flight Museum. When you arrive on time for storytime… you get a big discount on museum admission!
7. Friday through Sunday, cheer for the Skeeters at Constellation Field.
8. Friday through Sunday, cheer for the Astros at Minute Maid Park.
9. On Saturday, make your own flower crown at Art in the Park at Evelyn’s Park
10. On Saturday and Sunday, go see Pinkalicious The Musical by Main Street Theater at MATCH. This professional show is meant for families… so a little wiggling and giggling is perfectly fine!