Things to Do in Houston, with Kids… Posts on BigKidSmallCity, Published July 21-27, 2018!
There are a lot of things to do in Houston, with kids, each week… and it can be hard to keep track of it all!
To help you find all the Houston resources, weekend events, Houston parks, kid friendly restaurants and things to do… here are all the updates from this week, July 21-27, 2018.
- Full List of things to do in Houston, with kids, July 26-August 1
- Video of things to do in Houston, with kids, July 26-August 1
- Top Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – July 23-29
- Resources for Summer Break in Houston for 2018! Things to Do and How to Stay Cool!
And you can always find the “Weekend Events” category HERE.
Things to Do Around Houston:
- Big but not TOO big… Take the family to our favorite Splashway Waterpark & Campground!
- Little Cedar Bayou Park & Wave Pool in La Porte!
- Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center… Fewer Crowds but All the Fun!!
- 50,000 beer cans at the Beer Can House!
- The Texas City Museum is Awesome
- Find This: Gator!