What Toyota Should Know Before They Pick Up My Swagger Wagon
- We were living large in our Sienna last week. Our driveway movie night may have left a couple (hundred) popcorn kernels hidden below the seats. I swear I tried to clean up every last one.
- They will find the middle middle seat in the trunk. The kids insist that kings and queens ride in bucket seats.
- No one has thrown up or had a messy accident in the Toyota, which makes me a little angry. There have been many many messy accidents in my own car.
- The blind spot and back up sensors saved me in the mass-chaos of the first-week-off-school drop off lines. (This 3 mile-per-hour parking lot is insane.) I am going to need this car back again for next year’s first week of school, and would like Toyota to consider equipping all the other drivers with them as well.
- I’m going to miss the magic of the Swagger Wagon. Trips to the museums, Orange Show, Restaurant Week and School, all in a good looking minivan.