Top Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – July 20-26, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, July 20-26, 2020!
Know that this post is done in advance… and things are changing quickly. I may not get it updated immediately! If the guidance changes due to the virus, then follow the guidance!
- On Wednesday, attend What the HEALTH?: Live Trivia with The Health Museum.
- On Wednesday, the Houston Zoo is Bringing the Zoo to You. Meet the animals from home.
- On Friday, do some Virtual Volunteering with Generation Serve Houston.
- On Saturday, enjoy Live from Jones Hall. (Get your tickets ahead of time.)
- Any day, play I-Spy along the Westchase District Trail.
- Any day, head to the beach in Galveston or Surfside… or mix it up by going to Sylvan Beach or the Texas City Dike. (Just check for closures before you go!)
- Any day, go explore the free Friendswood Fairy Trail at Stevenson Park! The Fairy and Troll Houses are hidden throughout the shady walking trail.
- Anytime, search for murals around Houston.
- Anytime, find a social distanced things to do around Houston.