Top 16 Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – December 10-16, 2018
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, December 10-16, 2018.
You can also find the full list of events HERE!
6. All week long, skate on the ICE at Discovery Green!
7. Tuesday through Saturday, go see Disney’s Beauty and the Beast at Theater Under the Stars.
8. Tuesday through Sunday, go to Potted Potter – The Unauthorized Harry Experience – A Parody by Dan and Jeff at Hobby Center. The last time we saw it, my kids laughed so hard their sides hurt. (Look for discount tickets HERE!)
9. Wednesday through Sunday, go to the Christmas Village at Bayou Bend. There are thousands of lights and activities for all ages throughout the 14-acre estate
10. On Thursday, enjoy free admission in the Museum District!
11. Thursday through Sunday, go to A Christmas Carol – A Ghost Story of Christmas at Alley Theatre (save 20% with Discount Code SNOW).
12. On Friday, go to Home Alone—Film with Live Orchestra at Jones Hall.
13. Friday, Saturday or Sunday, go to the big big Christmas show, Christmas Under the Big Top, at Second Baptist Woodway!
14. On Saturday, watch Santa Land at Lone Star Flight Museum.
15. On Saturday, go to Mr. Popper’s Penguins by Main Street Theater at MATCH!
16. On Saturday, Skate with Santa on Saturday. You’re probably not surprised to learn that the man in red is a pretty good ice skater.