Top 10 Things To Do This Week, In Houston, With Kids – October 12-18, 2020
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, October 12-18, 2020!
Know that this post is done in advance… and I may not get it updated immediately! If the guidance changes due to the virus, then follow the guidance!
- All week, attend Zoo Boo at the Houston Zoo! There are some changes this year… and instead of the festivities just being on the weekends, you can wear your costume and participate every single day.
- On Monday and Tuesday, attend the last days of Virtual Be My Neighbor Day with Discovery Green Online.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, take a free Tinkercad Workshop with the Children’s Museum of Houston. They have several Halloween themed lessons planned!
- On Saturday, attend the East End Street Fest. This year, it’s a day of music and art from the comfort of your home.
- On Saturday, participate in the Middle Grades Virtual Book Club with Brazos Bookstore.
- Friday through Sunday, spend your weekend at Halloweekends at Splashway Campground.
- On Saturday and Sunday, enjoy the Fall Festivities at Blessington Farms.
- Any day, take a trip to a farm! Here is a long list of farms open for fun around Houston.
- Any day, take a Musical Scavenger Hunt along Buffalo Bayou! You can explore 40 stops along the trails of Buffalo Bayou, with ROCO providing the soundtrack to its landmarks and public art. Just use your smartphone to scan and plan the music.
- Any day, snap photos at some amazing Houston area murals!