Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Timing: The (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on March 15, 2014 at 12:00:01 A.M. Central Time (CT) and ends on March 22, 2014 at 9:01 P.M. CT (the Promotion Period).
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes are open to those who reside in the United States and have a valid US shipping addresses only. Must be over 18 years of age at time of Sweepstakes to enter. No purchase is necessary to enter.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, go to http://wp.me/P2efXF-512 and complete the form to enter. A limit of one entry is allowed per person. You may not enter more than once, whether or not you use a different e-mail address. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted with the same email address or from the same individual using multiple email addresses may be declared ineligible.
4. Disclaimer: BigKidSmallCity will not be responsible for: a) any late or lost entries; b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of BigKidSmallCity or by unauthorized human intervention; or c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
5. Winner Selection: One winner will be selected. All winning entries will be randomly generated on or shortly after the Entry Deadline Date. If your name is drawn and you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Sweepstakes Rules, you win the prize.
6. Winner Notification: You will be notified by email from Jill @BigKidSmallCity.com within four (2) days after the Entry Deadline Date if you win the prize.
7. Prize: One prize will be awarded. The winner will receive 1 Discovery Green T-Shirt and 1 Toddler Tuesday VIP Meet & Greet for March 25, 2014 at 10:00am. The approximate retail value of this prize is $50.00. Discovery Green will deliver the prize on March 25, 2014, at 10:00am, at the Discovery Green Office. Discovery Green provided the prize for this giveaway, and this giveaway is sponsored and administered by BigKidSmallCity.
8. Claiming Your Prize: Winner must respond within two (2) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.
9. Taxes: ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
10. Prize Substitution: Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash, however, BigKidSmallCity or the sponsoring company may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the event the prize is not available for any reason outside of sponsor’s reasonable control.
11. Prize Delivery: BigKidSmallCity is not responsible for lost or misdirected prizes, but if a prize delivery problem occurs than an effort to redeliver the same prize or deliver a prize substitution will be made.
12. Publicity: Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration.
13. Errors and Disputes: In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form associated with the prize number for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. It is your responsibility to control access to your email account. In the unlikely event that the winning prize number is duplicated, or a similar error occurs, BigKidSmallCity may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated numbers or apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by BigKidSmallCity are final. By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by the decisions of BigKidSmallCity and these official rules. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these official rules.
14. Technical Problems: The Sweepstakes may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of BigKidSmallCity any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
15. General Release: By entering the Sweepstakes through this website, you release BigKidSmallCity from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
16. Waiver and Governing Law: By entering this promotion, participants waive all rights to claim punitive, general, special, compensatory, incidental and/or consequential damages, attorneys fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter. Any dispute(s) regarding the rules of this game shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Texas, without regard to any conflicts of laws rules.
17. Sponsor and Administrator: BigKidSmallCity, PO Box 667203, Houston, TX 77266-7203. Questions should be sent to Jill @BigKidSmallCity.com.
18. Facebook Releases: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Sweepstakes. The entrant is providing their information to BigKidSmallCity and not to Facebook.
19. Pinterest Releases: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Pinterest. Pinterest is completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Sweepstakes. The entrant is providing their information to BigKidSmallCity and not to Pinterest.