Lake West, The Hidden Lake is summer camp fun… without the summer camp!
We were just talking about all the lake activities my big kids had at sleep-away camp… and Janie from Fun2Go Misters told us we could find that in Katy… but without going away to camp!
The Hidden Lake has swimming, sand beach, zip lines and huge inflatables! There is public swim on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons. And on Tuesday, two swim for the price of one!
Public Swim : $15 per swimmer on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, June 6 through August 11, 2017.
$5 for any non-swimmer, children under four are free every day.
3:00 to 8:00 PM
Cash and Checks
Tuesdays: Two for the Price of One
Fridays: $1 Hotdogs
Price includes swim vest, swimming, and water inflatables.
No outside food or drink.
Here’s what you need to know for your visit…
- No outside food is allowed. There is a concession stand with hot dogs, chips, candy, burgers, popsicles and drinks.
- Every swimmer, regardless of age, much wear a life vest.
- If there is thunder, you have to get out of the water for 30 mins of the last thunder sound.
- Non-swimmers get in for $5 and can sit along the side of the lake. Bring your own towels, blankets, chairs… and maybe even a little pop up tent because it’s sunny.
- There are pavilions, but these must be reserved for a fee.
- There are portable restrooms by the lake.
Take a look at the pictures below… and we’ll see you there next time!