I casually mentioned to Tracy of SheLovesScience that I was planning a short trip from Houston to Beaumont… and she sent me a two day itinerary!
Look below for what to do, where to eat and a map… and tell us what to add!
From Houston Mom, Tracy:
Day 1 in Beaumont:
- Head to play at either of the two 18-hole miniature golf courses in the morning before it gets too hot
- Cool off inside the Arcade
- Check out their Tyrannosaurus foot print, dinosaur femur, gemstones and fossil samples
- Head for Lunch at a popular local hamburger joint Willy’s
- See if you can spot the cue-ball wall while eating a fantastic burger
- Another great local favorite. Sandwiches, hamburgers, and salads on the menu with a large selection. The kids loved the nachos.
- If you sit in the back you can have a view of a fire station and even get to watch it pull in the garage or leave!
- Walk from JWilsons to get a snow cone at a local snow cone stand!