Top 15 Things To Do This Thanksgiving Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – November 25-December 1, 2019
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, November 25 – December 1, 2019!
For all the holiday lights, shows and festivals, go HERE!
- All week, go skating, outdoors, on the ICE at Discovery Green.
- All week, enjoy the lights and live entertainment at Magical Winter Lights at Gulf Greyhound Park!
- All week, go see Galaxy Lights at Space Center Houston. This is said to be the most interactive and technologically advanced light display in Texas!
- All week, go to Zoo Lights at the Houston Zoo.
- All week, go to Trains Over Texas at Houston Museum of Natural Science. This exhibit is free with general admission and free for members!
- All week, enjoy Holiday in the Gardens at Moody Gardens. Here you will find Ice Land: Christmas Around the World, Festival of Lights, Holiday 3D Films, Arctic Slide and more!
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday or Saturday, go to The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Main Street Theater at MATCH.
- On Tuesday, take the little kids to the Toddler Yoga workshop with Barefoot Beginners at BIG Power Yoga.
- Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, A Christmas Carol – A Ghost Story of Christmas at Alley Theatre.
- On Thanksgiving, go to the HEB Thanksgiving Day Parade and go skate on the ICE in Downtown Houston.
- On Thanksgiving evening, head to the the Uptown Houston Holiday Lighting.
- On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, go see A Christmas Carol – A Ghost Story of Christmas at Alley Theatre.
- On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, go see Miracle on 34th Street at AD Players The George Theater.
- On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, go see The Nutcracker at Wortham Theater.
- On Saturday, go to the Mayor’s Holiday Celebration by City Hall. This free event includes music, lighting the official tree, Santa, and family fun.