Top 12 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – November 18-24, 2019
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, November 18-24, 2019!
For all the holiday lights, shows and festivals, go HERE!
- All week, go to Trains Over Texas at Houston Museum of Natural Science. This exhibit is free with general admission and free for members!
- All week, go skating, outdoors, on the ICE at Discovery Green.
- All week, enjoy Holiday in the Gardens at Moody Gardens. Here you will find Ice Land: Christmas Around the World, Festival of Lights, Holiday 3D Films, Arctic Slide and more!
- All week, enjoy the lights and live entertainment at Magical Winter Lights at Gulf Greyhound Park!
- All week, go see Galaxy Lights at Space Center Houston. This is said to be the most interactive and technologically advanced light display in Texas!
- On Thursday, go to the museums for free! Find the free entry hours HERE.
- On Thursday, go to the Family Storytime at Levy Park.
- On Friday, head to Discovery Green for Frostival! There will be ice carving, ice skating and the opening of the new art installation!
- On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, go see A Christmas Carol – A Ghost Story of Christmas at Alley Theatre.
- On Saturday, have a Real Snow Day at the Children’s Museum of Houston. It should be there all day in the courtyard!
- Saturday and Sunday, go to Zoo Lights at the Houston Zoo.
- On Sunday, take the family to The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Main Street Theater at MATCH. The Herdman kids are the most horrible children imaginable. They are disrespectful, they lie, they even smoke cigars. When they show up at church one Sunday and decide to participate in the annual Christmas pageant, everyone is worried. But when the Herdmans collide with the Pageant, the true spirit of Christmas is revealed!