Top 9 Things To Do This Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – August 5-11, 2019
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, August 5-11, 2019!
1. On Tuesday, go to Two for Tuesdays at the Downtown Aquarium. Use the coupon for buy one get one free admission to the aquarium and rides… including the train that goes under the stark tank!
2. On Tuesday, go to George Hermnn’s 176th Birthday Party! In honor of his 176th birthday, children 12 and under can ride the Hermann Park Railroad for $1.76. There will also be free games, arts and crafts and face painting.
3. On Wednesday, Wing It at the Cockrell Butterfly Center. Watch the release of hundreds of new butterflies into the rainforest.
4. On Thursday, go to the museums for free! Find the free entry hours HERE.
5. On Friday, watch Toy Story next to all the planes at the Lone Star Flight Museum.
6. On Friday and Saturday, learn about the world’s most venomous snakes and exotic amphibians at the Houston’s Zoo Evening Chill.
7. On Saturday, go Stargazing with Houston Astronomical Society at Discovery Green.
8. On Sunday, play games and stay for storybook circles, in the galleries, at the Museum of Fine Arts Family Zone.
9. All Summer, find a place to play and cool off HERE!