Top 10 Things To Do This 4th of July Week & Weekend, In Houston, With Kids – July 1-7, 2019
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, July 1-7, 2019!
You can also find the full list of events (for this week and next week), brought to us by the by Gallery Furniture, and their brand new TOV furniture line, HERE!
1. Summer Break is here! Find a place to play and cool off HERE!
2. On Tuesday, go to Two for Tuesdays at the Downtown Aquarium. Use the coupon for buy one get one free admission to the aquarium and rides… including the train that goes under the stark tank!
3. On Wednesday, go see the Dynamo at BBVA Compass Stadium! You can enjoy an additional (713) Series game with $7 tickets, $1 hot dogs, $3 beers as well as a postgame fireworks extravaganza.
4. On Wednesday, go to the Star-Spangled Salute at the Pavilion.
5. Happy 4th of July! On Thursday, find ALL the things to do around Houston, HERE! The list is long!
6. On Friday and Saturday, stay late at the Houston Zoo for Evening Chill: Dinosaurs. You can see the Jurassic Extreme Walking Dinosaurs and enjoy crafts, games and live music!
7. On Saturday, go see You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown at Main Street Theater.
8. On Sunday, go to the Swingin’ Texas Country Summer Block Party at Levy Park.
9. On Sunday (and Monday and Tuesday), get a babysitter and head to the Free TOV Party at all the Gallery Furniture locations. To celebrate the cool new furniture line, they will have live music, a free open bar and delicious donut ice cream cones and macaroons from The Dough Cone!
10. All week, snap pictures at In Focus at Houston Museum of Natural Science!