Top 8 Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – February 11-17, 2019
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, February 11-17, 2019!
You can also find the full list of events HERE!
2. On Wednesday, play with Gymboree at Evelyn’s Park.
4. On Thursday, enjoy Family Storytime at Levy Park.
5. On Friday, go to the Children’s Story Hour at Hermann Park Centennial Gardens.
6. On Saturday, take the family to Jones Hall for the Houston Symphony: Wild, Wild West.
7. On Saturday and Sunday, have Fun on the Farm at Blessington Farms. There are pedal cars, barrel trains, giant slides, jump pad and much more!
8. On Sunday, travel back in time with Jackie and Me by Main Street Theater at MATCH. Young Joey Stoshack has the special power to travel through time, so when he’s given an assignment to write a paper about a famous African-American, he chooses Jackie Robinson and heads back to 1947 to meet the man himself.