Top 11 Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – February 18-24, 2019
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, February 18-24, 2019!
You can also find the full list of events HERE!
2. On Tuesday, go to the Rodeo Round Up at City Hall. Here you can grab a free lunch, dance to live music, take photos with a Texas Longhorn steer, hear the Mayor’s Go Texan Day proclamation and learn about your Rodeo’s contributions to the community.
3. On Wednesday, go to Children’s BINGO at Levy Park.
5. Thursday through Saturday, go to the the Bar-B-Que Cookoff. Tickets includes a complimentary sliced barbecue beef sandwich plate, access to live music areas and admission to the carnival.
7. On Friday, go to Levy Park at Family Movie Night: Trolls.
9. On Saturday, go to Family Day : Ancient Mediterranean at the Houston Maritime Museum.
10. On Saturday, take your little chef to the Master Chef Junior Casting at Sheraton Suites Houston.
11. On Saturday and Sunday, have Fun on the Farm at Blessington Farms. There are pedal cars, barrel trains, giant slides, jump pad and much more!