Top 10 Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – February 4-10, 2019
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, February 4-10, 2019!
You can also find the full list of events HERE!
2. On Wednesday, go to Children’s BINGO at Levy Park.
3. On Thursday, enjoy free admission in the Museum District!
4. On Friday, go to the Children’s Story Hour at Hermann Park Centennial Gardens.
5. On Saturday, run for a cause at Graeme’s Run at No Label Brewery. In addition to the run, there will be bounce houses, face painting, balloon animals, storybook characters, a playground and Rock ‘N’ Rollin’ Gamez Theater!
6. On Saturday, go to the Lunar New Year Festival at the Chinese Community Center.
7. On Saturday, go to the Family Day: Lunar New Year at the Asia Society.
8. On Saturday and Sunday, go to the Lunar New Year Houston at Viet Hoa Center.
9. On Sunday, travel back in time with Jackie and Me by Main Street Theater at MATCH. Young Joey Stoshack has the special power to travel through time, so when he’s given an assignment to write a paper about a famous African-American, he chooses Jackie Robinson and heads back to 1947 to meet the man himself.
10. On Sunday, make your own pinwheels at Haz tu Propio Reguilete! at Discovery Green. Materials to make pinwheels are provided free of charge until supplies run out.