Top 17 Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – December 17-23, 2018
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, December 17-23, 2018.
You can also find the full list of events HERE!
6. All week long, skate on the ICE at Discovery Green!
7. Tuesday through Sunday, go to A Christmas Carol – A Ghost Story of Christmas at Alley Theatre (save 20% with Discount Code SNOW).
8. Tuesday through Sunday, go see Disney’s Beauty and the Beast at Theater Under the Stars.
9. Wednesday through Sunday, go to Potted Potter – The Unauthorized Harry Experience – A Parody by Dan and Jeff at Hobby Center. The last time we saw it, my kids laughed so hard their sides hurt. (Look for discount tickets HERE!)
10. Wednesday through Sunday, go to the Christmas Village at Bayou Bend. Cross the big lit up suspension bridge and to find thousands of lights and activities for all ages throughout the 14-acre estate.
11. On Thursday, enjoy free admission in the Museum District!
12. On Friday, watch Mr. Popper’s Penguins by Main Street Theater at MATCH. This show is perfect for families!
13. On Saturday, watch Santa Land at Lone Star Flight Museum.
14. On Saturday, go to Mr. Popper’s Penguins by Main Street Theater at MATCH!
15. On Saturday, Skate with Santa on Saturday. You’re probably not surprised to learn that the man in red is a pretty good ice skater.
16. On Saturday, reserve your spot for the Fun2Go Misters Party Bus Christmas Lights Tour!
17. On Saturday and Sunday, enjoy the Real Snow Days at Children’s Museum of Houston.