Top 16 Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – November 26 – Decmeber 2, 2018
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, November 26 – Decmeber 2, 2018.
You can also find the full list of events HERE!
2.-6. All week long, see the lights! Go to Magical Winter Lights in La Marque, Zoo Lights at the Houston Zoo, Festival of Lights at Moody Gardens, Santa’s Wonderland in College Station or Sugar Land Holiday Lights at Constellation Field.
7. All week long, skate on the ICE at Discovery Green!
8. All week, Ride the Holiday Train at Hermann Park Kinder Station. The train is lit up for Christmas!
9. On Thursday, enjoy free admission in the Museum District!
10. On Thursday, watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas on the lawn at Discovery Green!
11. Thursday through Sunday, go to A Christmas Carol – A Ghost Story of Christmas at Alley Theatre (save 20% with Discount Code SNOW).
12. On Friday, head downtown for the Mayor’s Holiday Celebration by City Hall. This free event includes music, Santa and fireworks.
13. On Friday, go see The Polar Express on the lawn at Levy Park.
14. On Saturday, watch Santa Land at Lone Star Flight Museum.
15. On Saturday, go to Mr. Popper’s Penguins by Main Street Theater at MATCH!
16. On Saturday, Skate with Santa at the ICE at Discovery Green!