Things to Do in Houston, with Kids… Posts on BigKidSmallCity, Published October 20-26, 2018!
There are a lot of things to do in Houston, with kids, each week… and it can be hard to keep track of it all!
To help you find all the Houston resources, weekend events, Houston parks, kid friendly restaurants and things to do… here are all the updates from this week, October 20-26, 2018.
- Full List of things to do in Houston, with kids, October 25-31
- Video of things to do in Houston, with kids, October 25-31
- Top Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – October 22-28
- Fall Festivals, Farms & Pumpkin Patches – Things to Do in Houston, with Kids, during Fall 2018
- Christmas Festivals, Shows, Lights & Family Fun… Things to Do in Houston, with Kids, During the Holidays 2018!
And you can always find the “Weekend Events” category HERE.
Things to Do Around Houston:
- Have you seen John Paul Landing Park in Katy?
- Tumble & Play at H-Town Elite Gymnastics… for FREE
- Trick, Treat, Win Give Away: $25 McDonald’s gift card, $50 Best Buy gift card, Roku TV stick & Trick, Treat, Win t-shirt
- Find This: Ol’ Railroad Cafe!