Top 9 Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – September 17-23, 2018
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, September 17-23, 2018.
You can also find the full list of events HERE!
2. On Tuesday, head back to Discovery Green for Toddler Tuesday: Are You Ready for Some Football?. Enjoy the story and stay to play!
3. On Wednesday, go to Young Audiences of Houston presents Africa Rising! at Miller Outdoor Theatre.
4. On Thursday, enjoy the Free Museum Day in the museum district.
5. On Friday, go to Children’s Story Hour at Hermann Park.
6. Friday and Saturday, swing into hay bales, slide down hills, race around the pedal bike course, feed the animals, go fishing and more. The Fall Festivities and Pumpkin Patch open this weekend at Blessington Farms!
7. On Saturday, go to Super Saturday at the Downtown Aquarium. With the coupon, get buy one get one free admission to the aquarium and all the rides.
8. On Saturday, take your train lovers to Fall Fun Fest at the Rosenberg Railroad Museum. See the museum, ride the trackless train, see the model steam engine displays and enjoy the bounce house, games, face painting, music and crafts.