Top 10 Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – September 3-9, 2018
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, September 3-9, 2018.
You can also find the full list of events HERE!
2. On Tuesday, enjoy the start of the new Toddler Tuesday season at Discovery Green. This week you can listen to Should I Share My Ice Cream? and bring an old book to swap for a new one!
3. On Thursday, enjoy the Free Museum Day in the museum district.
4. On Thursday, go to Family Storytime at Levy Park.
5. On Friday, go to Children’s Story Hour at Hermann Park’s Centennial Gardens. There is a story followed by a garden themed activity.
9. On Saturday, go to the Downtown Aquarium for Buy One Get One Free admission. Bring the coupon for Super Saturday and get discounted admission to the aquarium and all the rides.
10. All week long, Stay Cool with FREE Houston Splashpads & Air Conditioned Venues.