Top 7 Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – August 27-September 5, 2018
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, August 27-September 5, 2018.
1. All week long, Stay Cool with FREE Houston Splashpads, Pools & Air Conditioned Venues.
2. All week, cheer for the Astros at Minute Maid Park.
3. Tuesday through Sunday, cheer for the Skeeters at Constellation Field.
4. On Tuesday, bring your coupon to Two for Tuesday at the Downtown Aquarium. Get buy one get one free admission to the aquarium, the stingray tank and all the rides.
5. On Thursday, enjoy the Free Museum Day in the museum district.
6. On Friday, Fly in for Storytime at the Lone Star Flight Museum. When you arrive on time for storytime… you get a big discount on museum admission!
7. On Friday, take the family to The Jungle Book on the lawn at Levy Park.