Top 7 Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – August 20-26, 2018
Make plans for another great week in Houston, with kids! Here are the top things to do for Monday through Sunday, August 20-26, 2018.
2. Monday through Friday, go see the Park People at Houston Center. The monochromatic, interactive Lego brick sculptures are seated on benches, waiting for you to sit next to them.
3. On Tuesday, bring your coupon to Two for Tuesday at the Downtown Aquarium. Get buy one get one free admission to the aquarium, the stingray tank and all the rides.
4. On Thursday, enjoy the Free Museum Day in the museum district.
5. On Friday, Fly in for Storytime at the Lone Star Flight Museum. When you arrive on time for storytime… you get a big discount on museum admission!
6. On Saturday, drive to East Beach in Galveston for the AIA Sandcastle Competition. Over 60 teams will be making amazing sandcastles!
7. On Sunday, go to the very popular Theater District Open House! Enjoy the free behind-the-scenes experiences, performance previews and activities. Sing along to show tunes with Broadway at the Hobby Center, experience creative movement classes with Houston Ballet, and see the free concert from the Houston Symphony.