Things to Do in Houston, with Kids… Posts on BigKidSmallCity, Published July 14-20, 2018!
There are a lot of things to do in Houston, with kids, each week… and it can be hard to keep track of it all!
To help you find all the Houston resources, weekend events, Houston parks, kid friendly restaurants and things to do… here are all the updates from this week, July 14-20, 2018.
Picture from Splashway!
- Full List of things to do in Houston, with kids, July 19-25
- Video of things to do in Houston, with kids, July 19-25
- Top Things to Do this Week & Weekend, in Houston, with Kids – July 16-22
- Resources for Summer Break in Houston for 2018! Things to Do and How to Stay Cool!
And you can always find the “Weekend Events” category HERE.
Things to Do Around Houston:
- Log Hours & Earn Rewards NOW with the Houston Public Library’s John P. McGovern Summer Reading Program!
- Big but not TOO big… Take the family to our favorite Splashway Waterpark & Campground!
- Free Indoor Playground at Safari Stop at The Woodlands United Methodist Church
- One Day in Downtown Houston… Things to do with kids!
- Beach, Shells, Fishing & Boating at the Texas City Dike!
- Tour Battleship Texas and the San Jacinto Battle Monument!
- Galveston Children’s Museum… Small, fun, not crazy busy & housed in the Moody Mansion!
- Visit the Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig and Museum in Galveston!
- Basketball, Tricks and Shenanigans… The Harlem Globetrotters!
- Find This: Big Bugs!