Kids Camps in Houston for September 5-8, 2017… To Bridge the Hurricane Harvey Gap
Update: For September 11 through 22, go HERE!
We are in a tricky spot… Hurricane Harvey moved on but houses are still under water and a whole lot of work is needed around town. Some schools will not start until September 11, 2017 but parents need to get back to work.
- Main Street Theater (Rice Village)
- Theatre Under The Stars (Montrose, Theater District)
- ArtMix (West Alabama)
- City Artworks (Memorial)
- Houston Museum of Natural Science (Museum District)
- Language Kids (Bellaire)
- Figlia Foods for Flooded Families: Kids Cooking Camps (Energy Corridor/Memorial)
- Mad Science (Westpark & Hillcroft)
- HIT! Indoor Baseball (Memorial)
- YMCA (9 Locations)
- Bay Area Racket Club (NASA Pkwy) Mention Lutheran South Academy. They are giving 30% of proceeds to the school, which sustained much flood damage.
- Discover Gymnastics (Heights)
- Iron Cross Gymnastics (Richmond)
- Birons Gymnastics (Energy Corridor)
- Houston Gymnastics Academy (Bellaire)
- Bannon’s Gymnastix 9/5/17 only (Champions)
- Mazeika’s Elite Gymnastics (Willowbrook)
- Cypress Academy Gymnastics (Cypress)
- Monart School of Art (Bellaire)
- Little Gym Memorial
- The JCC in partnership with Greene Family Camp *may* extend to next week (Meyerland)
- Friday Nite Live! (Bellaire) Open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for free, donations only. from 10 am to 2pm at the Belllaire Recreation Center. Only 100 spots per day.
- Kompany Kids (Galleria)
- Children’s Learning Adventures (Several Locations)
- Creme de la Creme (Downtown and other locations)
- G.O.D.S. in the Tre (Third Ward)
- British Private Prep Schools (Katy)