Gold Buckle Foodie Awards for Rodeo Houston 2017
Have you ever been to a market with way too many good things? You are looking for one perfect gift, but there are so many adorable hats or bows or necklaces or whatever that you leave with nothing. If there was one perfect gift, you’d grab it…. but with too many great things, it’s just too overwhelming.
Well, this is how I feel about the dining at Rodeo Houston!
- Best Breakfast Food: Stubby’s Cinnamon Rolls (L259) – “The Works Cinnamon Roll”
- Classic Fair Food: Stubby’s Cinnamon Rolls (L259) – “Cinnamon Roll with Icing”
- Best Value Food: Stubby’s (AR 903) – “Loaded Baked Potato”
- Best Food-on-a-Stick: Berryhill (RP85) – “Shrimp Diablo”
- Best Fried Food: Berryhill (RP85) – “Crispy Shrimp Taco”
- Most Creative Food: Cowboy Kettle Corn (Carnival) – “Nitro Pop”
- Best New Flavor: Mad Hatter Funnel Cake #2 (Carnival) – “Chocolate Dipped Oatmeal Cream Pie”
- Best Dessert: Fried What (J203) – “Buckeyes”
Find more Rodeo Houston dining tips HERE!