Houston’s Best Family Friendly Breakfast & Brunch Restaurants
If so, here are the restaurants that Houston parents like best. And if you have more recommendations… let us know!
- The Breakfast Klub (Midtown): Casual and popular breakfast food… go on a weekday or line up to order on a weekend!
- Buffalo Grille (Bellaire & Memorial): One of our favorite spots for breakfast, coffee, tea and meeting with friends!
- House of Pies (Kirby and Galleria): Breakfast, lunch, dinner and pies… open 24 hours a day.
- Liberty Kitchen (Heights): Open early for breakfast on weekends.
- Kenny and Ziggys (Galleria, West University): New York Deli with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Dot (Southeast Houston): The first of many restaurants opened by the Pappas Family!
- Avalon Diner (River Oaks, Memorial, Stafford): An American Diner!
- Lola’s (Heights): Comfort food… breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Pondicheri (Kirby): India restaurant with breakfast, lunch, dinner and bakery.
- Empire Cafe (Montrose): A Montrose favorite for coffee, tea, food and meeting with friends.
- Adair Kitchen (River Oaks): Casual breakfast and lunch… and fancier dinner.