I’ll See You at Discovery Green, Tuesday, March 25! Stop by the BigKidSmallCity Photo Booth at Toddler Tuesday!
Come join us for this free event. Kids can listen to the story, make their own coin bank, meet the characters and get their picture taken. Go HERE for details on the event! And, as always, be sure to come introduce yourself to us. We love meeting members of the BKSC community!
Want to skip the line and be first to meet the characters? All you need to do is volunteer for the event! You can bring your kids and help Discovery Green with the event. This gets you a fast pass to meet the characters. On average, four volunteers will be selected for each event and Discovery Green will coordinate the activities. If you are interested this, email me at Jill @ BigKidSmallCity .com!
Want to be a VIP? Each week, one person will win a Discovery Green Tshirt and a VIP Meet-and-Greet pass! No waiting in line! You must enter to win the VIP prize for each Toddler Tuesday by 9:01pm on the Saturday before the event. Just click the links below!
- March 25 – Curious George Saves His Pennies
- April 1 – Mr. Potato head’s Missing Sock
- April 8 – Egg Hunt
- April 15 – Great Big Monster Truck
- April 22 – Thank You, Pooh
- April 29 – Playground Heros
- May 6 – Jake Saves Bucky
- May 13 – Fast Train, Slow Train
- May 20 – What Does the Fox Say?
- May 27 – Once Upon a Princess (and Knight)